Published Mail Practices
All About TRAVEL dba as All About HAWAII and All About TOURS is a wholesale travel business providing vacation travel business' to qualified Travel Agency's across the USA and Canada. Email is used to quote, confirm, revise and update complicated travel packages on a Business to Business relationship. Only agents with manager/owner approval can receive booking or product information.
To receive email regarding any correspondence regarding a booking made, schedule change, confirmation number, payment received, issuance of edocs or marketing promotions of any kind requires opt in by agent and manager or owner of agency. Opting in expressly states that you agree with our TERMS & CONDITIONS and EULA. All GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF All About HAWAII & All About TOURS apply whether you Opt in or not.
Your use of All About HAWAII & All About TOURS Site & notifications are subject to common acceptable use practices. All About TRAVEL Inc. reserves the right to deny, disconnect, modify and/or terminate, without notice
Any violations such as unlawful activities, violation of intellectual property rights, publication or dissemination of threatening material, inappropriate interaction with minors, Spam/E-mail/Usenet abuse, uses which are harmful to or interfere with the use of All About HAWAII & All About TOURS, or the network of any other provider, uses which interfere with the use or enjoyment of the Services received by others, uses that constitutes a security risk or a violation of privacy
Violation of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, or any other applicable law regulating e-mail services, constitutes a violation and termination without prior notice.
Prohibited Spam/E-mail include but are not limited to the following activities:
- sending multiple unsolicited electronic mail messages or "mail-bombing" to one or more recipient;
- sending unsolicited commercial e-mail, or unsolicited electronic messages directed primarily at the advertising or promotion of products or services;
- sending unsolicited electronic messages with petitions for signatures or requests for charitable donations, or sending any chain mail related materials;
- sending bulk electronic messages without identifying, within the message, a reasonable means of opting out from receiving additional messages from the sender;
- sending electronic messages, files or other transmissions that exceed contracted for capacity or that create the potential for disruption of the All About HAWAII network or of the networks with which All About HAWAII interconnects, by virtue of quantity, size or otherwise;
- using another site's mail server to relay mail without the express permission of that site;
- using another computer, without authorization, to send multiple e-mail messages or to retransmit e-mail messages for the purpose of misleading recipients as to the origin or to conduct any of the activities prohibited.
- using IP addresses that the Customer does not have a right to use;
- collecting the responses from unsolicited electronic messages;
- maintaining a site that is advertised via unsolicited electronic messages, regardless of the origin of the unsolicited electronic messages;
- sending messages that are harassing or malicious, or otherwise could reasonably be predicted to interfere with another party's quiet enjoyment of the IP Services or the Internet (e.g., through language, frequency, size or otherwise);
- using distribution lists containing addresses that include those who have opted out;
- sending electronic messages that do not accurately identify the sender, the sender's return address, the e-mail address of origin, or other information contained in the subject line or header;
- falsifying packet header, sender, or user information whether in whole or in part to mask the identity of the sender, originator or point of origin;
- using redirect links in unsolicited commercial e-mail to advertise a website or service;
- posting a message to more than ten (10) online forums or newsgroups, that could reasonably be expected to generate complaints;
- intercepting, redirecting or otherwise interfering or attempting to interfere with e-mail intended for third parties;
- knowingly deleting any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in a file that the user mails or sends;
- using, distributing, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, including, but not limited to, the facilitation of the means to spam.