The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort
2259 Kalakaua Avenue
Built in 1927, the iconic Royal Hawaiian Resort, known as the "Pink Palace of the Pacific," ushered in a new era of luxurious resort travel to Hawaii. Located on breathtaking Waikiki beachfront, the Royal Hawaiian is an exclusive enclave for luxury and romance.
Our resort offers cultural activities, gold standard signature concierge service, valet parking (fee), doctors-on-call, florist, currency exchange service, Japanese concierge, laundry and dry cleaning; dining service and world-class restaurants and bars, wireless internet access in rooms and all public areas, bilingual staff, 24-hour room service, business center, and beach and pool services.
An inviting sanctuary, an elegant retreat. Each of our 528 rooms and suites encapsulates extraordinary experiences, effortlessly weaving modern comfort, indigenous accents and refined luxury. In the newly renovated Royal Beach Tower, each room provides an intimate lanai for a private vantage point of the sparkling Pacific Ocean. In the iconic Historic Building, fresh and elegant guest rooms are furnished with custom dark wood, crisp white bedding, boudoir pillows, a warm paint palette accented by a bold fuchsia pink and platinum silver headboard.
AMENITIES AT A GLANCE:
The Royal Hawaiian
Daily Resort Charge will be billed directly to all guests at a daily rate $36.65, tax inclusive, per room per day. The following amenities are included effective:
- Highspeed wifi access in guestroom and public areas
- Highspeed wifi on Island (Complimentary rental of Mifi; 1 Mifi per room per stay)
- One (1) 4"x8" photo per room per stay through SharpShooter Imaging
- Complimentary one day rental of GoPro Camera (1 per stay per room)
- Unlimited local, long distance, toll free and international telephone calls
- Two (2) 500mL bottled waters replenished daily
- Fitness Classes, Resort Cultural classes (lei making, Yoga, Hiuwai-Cultural Ocean Activities, Hula lessons, Weekly Diamond Head excursions and more!
- "Collections of Waikiki" savings booklet: A booklet of savings at retail shops, shows, and restaurants throughout Waikiki
- Children 12 and under eat free at Surf Lanai with every paying adult
- 15 minute Surfing Instruction – sand demonstration.
- Sea Life Park - Buy one, get one free entrance
- Complimentary Press Reader Access - access to 5000 newspapers and magazines in multi-language
- $20 Gift Card at select retail shops at The Royal Hawaiian Hotel - applicable towards men and Women apparel (not applicable to discounted items) with $100 minimum purchase.
- Complimentary bag of Signature Baked Goods from the Royal Hawaiian Bakery, one per room per stay.
- 10% off retail gift box items at the Royal Hawaiian Bakery
- 10% of Abhasa Spa Charges
Beach Chaise Lounge Fee*:
Royal Hawaiian now charges $40 + tax for use of beach chaise lounge chairs on hotels exclusive guest beach. The charge includes; 2 Chaise Lounges, 1 Umbrella, 1 Table, Beach Boy Service, Spritz & Sun Care Services, Pre-reservation & Selection and Full Day Usage. This will ensure guests reserved seating for the duration of the day. Poolside chaise lounges will continue to be Free of charge and available to guests on a first come, first serve.
*These charges will be billed directly to all guests.
Certain restrictions and blackout
dates may apply.
Not all added value/specials are combinable. Subject to change without