Closed New Year's Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
RESTRICTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
1. Customers MUST weigh between 80-260 lbs. This policy is STRICTLY ENFORCED for your own safety. Customers will be weighed on site and WILL NOT be provided a refund if they are outside the limits.
2. Customers MUST be physically able to hike 1/2 mile at elevation over uneven terrain.
3. Customers with serious neck, back, or joint injuries or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity. It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone with who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, not participate in this tour. Although we try to always make customers comfortable both physically and mentally, some degree of impact on joints or some degree of customer anxiety about zipping is unavoidable.
4. We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. You must cancel at least 24 hours before your tour to receive a full refund.
5. All customers are REQUIRED to sign a release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
6. Customers MUST be 10 years or older, and all customers under 18 must have a legal guardian sign for them.
7. NO pregnant customers.
8. Absolutely NO SMOKING is allowed on tour.
9. Customers MUST wear athletic shoes or hiking boots.
10. Long pants are recommended - shorts are okay. White clothing is not recommended.
11. Customers need to arrive at least 30 min. prior to their tour's departure time.
12. If you are booking on behalf of another person or group, it is your responsibility to inform each participant of these restrictions.