Operates daily. Check in is at the Sunset Terrace on Kaanapali Beach at the Hyatt Regency Maui
Check in 5:30pm April 1- Sept 30. Check in 5:00pm Oct. 1- Mar. 31
*Excludes holiday dates
The sound of the conch, the beating of the drums, and the echoes of the Hawaiian chant signal the start of Hawaii's most exciting Lu'au. “Drums of the Pacific” Polynesian Spectacular (a Tihati Production) takes you on a journey through the islands of Polynesia, complete with a traditional imu ceremony and the exotic flavors of native Hawaiian cuisine. We feature authentic dances and music of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga, and Rarotonga in the hottest Lu'au Show in the Islands.
Our Drums of the Pacific adventure includes:
- Greeting with a shell lei and fresh mai tais or fruit punch for each guest
- A delightful performance of Hawaiian music
- Traditional arts and crafts demonstrations
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic imu ceremony - the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua'a.
- Friendly greetings by Royal Polynesians, followed by a Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles.
- An all-you-can-eat generous buffet including Kalua Pork, Huli Huli Chicken, Mahi Mahi, Polynesian Rice, Vegetables Makamaka, Tropical Fruits Anuenue, Soba Noodles, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Pacific Ahi Poke, Tossed Green Salad, and Poi (taro). Also Keiki Kau Kau which includes Pasta Marinara and Chicken
Nuggets set on a lower table for Keiki to help themselves.
- Lavish dessert bar featuring Macadamia Nut Lu'au Cream Pie, Haupia with Toasted Coconut, Pineapple Cake and Bread Pudding. It's a great Hawaiian Lu'au Feast served throughout the first half of the show.
- Open bar featuring beer, wine, mixed cocktails, mai tais, and fruit punch.
Transportation NOT included. Excludes Holiday dates.
**Children 0-5 Free
|Optional Tours and Golf - All activities and golf are subject to change and or cancel without notice. Holidays rates or close-outs may apply. Please have your clients call to verify their activities/pick-up times upon arrival in Hawaii. Date, day and or time changes or cancellations may occur at any time due to weather, low occupancy or mechanical problems. Generally, tours cancelled outside of 48 hours will not have cancel penalties, however, each tour may have individual restrictions. No shows are subject to no refund. Tours missed due to illness will be entitled to a full refund if physicians papers are submitted.