Sheraton Waikiki Resort
2255 Kalakaua Avenue
On the best stretch of legendary Waikiki beach sits the towering Sheraton Waikiki - a true medium of endless energy and electric excitement. Trendy, sophisticated, Hawaiian, and completely refreshed after a 187 million dollar transformation, this resort ushers in a new level of comfort, style and panache to the Waikiki scene, promising an inspired vacation for one and all. The resort is known for its breathtaking ocean-front views offered from 80% of its guest rooms and suites, a first-of-its-kind resort "Super Pool", adult-only infinity pool, sophisticated Club Lounge and Club Floors and award winning dining venues.
AMENITIES AT A GLANCE:
Daily Resort Charge will be billed directly to all guests at a daily rate $37.70, tax inclusive, per room per day. The following amenities are included effective:
- Two 500 mL bottles of water replenished daily
- Adult pool floats
- Cultural and Fitness classes
- Buy-one-get-one-free admission at Sea Life Park**
- $20 Gift car and 15% discount cards at various shops in the lobby and sister properties
- Children 5 and under eat free at Kai Market’s breakfast and dinner buffets, and from RumFire’s children’s lunch menu with 1 paying adult.
Children 6-12 eat free at Kai Market’s breakfast and dinner buffets, and from RumFire’s children’s lunch menu. One child eats free with each paying adult.
- One photo session and one 4” x 6” photo keepsake per room per stay through SharpShooter Imaging**
- Collections of Waikiki savings booklet
- WiFi Premium Access in guestrooms and public areas.
- MiFi Rental - unlimited high speed internet ont he island (1 day rental per room)
- Unlimited local, long distance and international telephone calls
- 1 Day Rental of GoPro Camera
- RFID Wrist Band Room Key
- Access to RumFire Club nights
- Usage of phone charging locker at poolside
- New game room
- Helumoa Hale - free tee pee usage at Helumoa pool
This charge will be billed directly to all guests, per room per day.
Introducing the New - LEAHI CLUB LOUNGE
The Sheraton Waikiki has introduced a new level of luxury with the introduction of the Leahi (Diamond Head) Club Lounge and Club Floors. Perched 30 floors above the most famous beach in the world and overlooking the landmark for which it is named, the Sheraton Waikiki offers the hippest upscale business and leisure specialty lounge in Hawaii. With enhanced breakfast, evening appetizers and complimentary beer and wine service, the lounge also offers a boardroom for twelve. The club level rooms on the 22nd and 30th floors are dedicated to the Club with enhanced amenities such as robes, slippers, vanity pack and extra toiletries.
*RESORT CHARGE RATE AND INCLUSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Certain restrictions and blackout
dates may apply.
Not all added value/specials are combinable. Subject to change without