Ho'olei at Grand Wailea
146 Ho'olei Circle
Blending the outstanding amenities of Maui's most celebrated oceanfront resort with the charm of tropical residences, Ho'olei at Grand Wailea is a prestigious name in Maui villa resorts. Located adjacent to the world-class Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa on Maui's southern shore, each of our two-story villas is a private world of luxury - boasting finely appointed interiors, modern kitchens, private elevators, attached garages, and exclusive services. Bask in glorious western ocean views or the picturesque beauty of the Wailea Blue Golf Course, which surrounds our accommodations on three sides. Soak up the sunshine on pristine Hawaiian beaches or enjoy countless water sports - from scuba diving to whale watching. Enjoy privileged access to championship golf and the luxurious spa at the nearby Grand Wailea Resort. Ideal for extended stays, family reunions, or weddings.
AMENITIES AT A GLANCE:
Ho`olei at Grand Wailea
The Daily Resort Fee* of $40.00 USD plus tax, per room per day covers :
- Tropical flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Two bottles of water on day of arrival placed in the guestroom
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) at the designated check-in area
- Unlimited local, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee)
- Coffee & tea in guest rooms
- Participation in yoga classes
- Admission to twice-daily SCUBA clinics
- Use of Kona Lanai Hardtail Mountain Bikes (based on availability)
- 24-Hour business kiosk with free boarding pass printing
- Beach umbrellas for use on Wailea Beach (subject to resort’s inventory)
- Participation in scheduled Art and Garden Tours featuring the works of Botero, Leger, and Chihuly
- In-room high speed internet access (up to 2MB), with wireless capability and internet for multiple devices
- In-room safes
This charge will be billed directly to all guests.
*RESORT CHARGE RATE AND INCLUSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Certain restrictions and blackout
dates may apply.
Not all added value/specials are combinable. Subject to change without