No Resort Fee. Complimentary WiFi.
Hale Huaka'i will be open 7am to 4pm daily and will offer the following activities: conch shell blowing, stand up paddle board lessons, snorkel smart pool lessons, 'Ohe Hano 'Ihu (nose flute), and hula.
You are only charged for the services you utilize.
* 20% off your Tiki Terrace adult dinner entree on your 1st or 2nd night. Coupon included in your arrival packet.
* $50 dinner certificate at Gerard's Four Star restaurant located at our sister property, the Plantation Inn. Gerard's features contemportary island French Cuisine and the only four star restaurant in West Maui. Coupon included in your arrival packet.
* Nightly torch Lighting, Complimentary Sunset Hula Show & Hawaiian entertainment. Enjoy complimentary Hawaiian music and hula followed by dancing under the stars.
* Halau Fridays. Enjoy
music and dancing performed by our different Hula school
from all over Maui.
* Arts and Crafts fair daily in lobby. Island artisans fill our lobby with displays of handmade, one-of-a-kind Hawaiian crafts.
* Farewell Lei Ceremony Receive an everlasting lei kukui as our way of saying aloha and farewell until we meet again.
* Aloha Passport. Aloha Passport for kids is an amenity program free for all children 12 and under.
* Complimentary daily Hawaiian activities are scheduled and include:
- Hula Lessons
- 'Ukulele Lessons
- Pineapple Cutting
- Lei Making
- Cultural Garden Walk
- Pareo Tying & Bracelet Making
- 'Olelo Hawai'i Language Class
Aloha Passport For Kids - Children's Program
At check-in, every child receives information which explains the program. Their first stop is the Hale Ho'okipa (Hospitality Department), where they receive an *Aloha Passport*. Children 4-12 years old can experience 12 destinations. At each destination, their passport is stamped with a Hawaiian word and the child receives a gift or a memento of their visit. Infants to 3 year olds receive a passport card with their personalized Hawaiian name and a baby bucket full of goodies.
Destinations include hula lessons, flower lei making, Hawaiian language class, pineapple cutting, and more.
Children receive gifts when dining with their family at the Tiki Terrace Restaurant and Tiki Grill.
The Maui Breeze gift shop and Deli Corner sundries offer special goodies for the keiki.