Hilton Waikoloa Village®
425 Waikoloa Beach Drive
Discover a Big Island hotel like no other - Hilton Waikoloa Village. A destination in itself, this impressive property is nestled within 62 oceanfront acres, offering breathtaking tropical gardens and abundant wildlife. Explore our waterfront resort by air-conditioned trams. Or take a leisurely stroll along flagstone walkways flanked by Polynesian and Asian artwork. Located on the Kohala Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii, Hilton Waikoloa Village features 1,240 guest rooms and suites - perfectly suited to any taste. Experience award-winning dining, world-class shopping, and an array of activities ranging from golf, tennis and the only interactive dolphin program on the island. Delight in all this exceptional Kohala Coast hotel has to offer for even the most discriminating traveler.
AMENITIES AT A GLANCE:
Hilton Waikoloa Village
The Daily Resort Fee of $35.00 USD tax inclusive, per room per day covers;
- Internet access in your room
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes (Hula, Lei Making and Ukulele - see below for details)
- PlayStation® 3 access with unlimited movies and games (DVD Now card can only be used in your specified tower. Limit 2 checked out at any given time.)
- Local, toll-free, and credit card calls (No access fee)
- Complimentary 15 minute photo session and souvenir keepsake - Reservations required for photo session
- 20% discount on beach toys at the saltwater lagoon
- Keiki Pool Activities & Scavenger Hunt - Meet at the Kona Pool Towel Desk
- Fitness or Yoga Class at the Kohala Spa - Reservations required, contact Kohala Spa at extension 1228 for reservations
- Pool Toy Inflation at Kona Pool and Lagoon Beach recreation desks - Inflatable toys available for purchase
- Big Island Bird Talk with resident Wildlife Specialist
Hawaiian Cultural Classes take place at the Hawaiian Cultural Center located next to Kohala Spa in Lagoon Tower. These activities have limited space so reservations are required to participate. With the resort charge, the first class for each person, each day is complimentary. Additional classes each day are $15 per person.
RESORT CHARGE RATE AND INCLUSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Certain restrictions and blackout
dates may apply.
Not all added value/specials are combinable. Subject to change without