Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head
2885 Kalakaua Avenue
A stylish, zen retreat from Waikiki's Usual Crowds. Discover a luxurious haven nestled between Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach on Oahu's exclusive Gold Coast. Newly renovated rooms welcome you with a unique mix of island leisure and sleek style. Our complimentary signature services elevate the boutique hotel stay beyond the ordinary. Start your day with our morning yoga classes in Kapiolani Park, borrow a beach cruiser bicycle to explore the Gold Coast, soak up the sun at nearby white sand beaches, and unwind at our daily evening wine hour in the lobby.
AMENITIES AT A GLANCE:
Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head
*A $25 per-room, per-day amenity fee will be added to the daily room rate. This fee allows guests to enjoy the hotel services and activities indicated with an asterisk (*) below without having to incur miscellaneous charges.
- Free valet parking (normally $20 per day)*
- Coffee & tea service in lobby from 6:00 am to 10:00 am*
- Wi-Fi internet throughout the hotel*
- Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head logoed water bottle available for your use (water dispenser in the lobby)*
- Illy coffee system and coffee pods (upon request)*
- Coffee machine in the lobby
- In-room safe*
- Daily local newspaper*
- Local and toll-free calls*
- Live music will be available daily from 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm located in the lobby.
- Wine tasting served daily in the lobby from 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm*
- Beach chairs, towels, mats and other beach accessories (based on availability). See a guest service agent for assistance.*
- Use of bicycles available for a ride around the park. Take a picnic excursion or more! (Tandem bicycle also available). See our bell/valet agent for assistance.*
- Tennis rackets and balls for sign out and take to the courts across the street. See a guest service agent for assistance and availability.*
- Waikiki shuttle available daily: Let your feet rest up while taking in all Waikiki has to offer aboard our exclusive Waikiki Shuttle service between participating Aqua properties to Ala Moana Center. See a guest services agent for assistance or download the RideSystem app on your smart phone for shuttle tracking.*
- Oahu Savings Pass: Exclusive shopping, dining & attraction offers (Value $300)
- DVDNow Kiosk: Feel like staying in? Use your DVDNow card to enjoy complimentary movie or game rentals. Kiosk available on the 2nd floor.*
- CastNow: Stream videos and live digital feeds to your TV from your smart phone, tablet or laptop. Instructions are located in your room.*
- Admission for two to the Honolulu Museum of Arts (Use LOTUS room card for proof of stay.)*
- Fruit Infused Water Station in the Lobby*
- Outdoor shower for guest use
- 24-hour front desk
- Wake-up service
- Daily maid and nightly turn-down service
- Luggage storage
This charge will be billed directly to all guests.
RESORT CHARGE RATE AND INCLUSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Certain restrictions and blackout
dates may apply.
Not all added value/specials are combinable. Subject to change without