The Daily Mandatory Resort Fee of $40.00 USD tax inclusive, per room per day covers:
- WiFi access in your room and in most public areas around the resort
- PlayStation® 3 access with unlimited movies and games (DVD Now card given to you at check-in can only be used in your specified tower. One movie/game can be removed at a time.)
- Local, toll-free, and credit card calls (No access fee)
- Hawaiian Village Cultural Activities (Sign up at the Activities desk in the Main Lobby. Please bring your DVD Now card to present to your instructor.)
- 10% off or 1 category upgrade on a 2-day or more rental from National Rental Car located at Tapa Tower in Hilton Hawaiian Village* (Present your DVD Now Card.)
- Movies on Wednesdays and Saturdays at sundown (See Movie titles and location on your in-room television channel #7.)
- 20% off the Adventure Sail on the Spirit of Aloha Catamaran** (Present your DVD Now Card at the Spirit of Aloha desk.)
- Outdoor Morning Exercise Classes. (Sign up at the Activities desk in the Main Lobby. Present your DVD Now Card to the instructor.)
- 10% off at Waikiki Beach Activities'† for beach chairs & umbrellas, kayaks, pedal boats, stand-up paddle boards and aqua cycles.*** (Present your DVD Now card at any Waikiki Beach Activities beach or lagoon stand)
- Buy one adult admission and get one child (4-12 years) admission free to the Waikiki Aquarium. Please bring your DVD Now Card to the Waikiki Aquarium ticket office to receive offer.
*Discount or upgrade only valid at Hilton Hawaiian Village location. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
**Discount valid on Adventure Sail and not applicable to any other sails. Cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
***10% discount at Waikiki Beach Activities is based upon availability, may not be combined with other offers and may be changed without notice. This discount offer excludes other rental and retail items, surfboard rentals, surfing lessons and SUP Yoga classes, catamaran rides and other activities.
†Independently owned and operated.
Other Resort Offerings
- Access to Fitness Center
- WiFi internet access in all designated public areas of the resort
- In-room safe use
- Village Experience Passport with discounts/offers at our 90 shops and services
- Chaise Lounges at our five pools (first-come first-served)
- Live Entertainment nightly at Tapa Bar and Tropics Bar & Grill
- Nightly Torch-lighting Ceremony at 6 pm
- Friday Night Fireworks Show at approximately 7:45 pm
This charge will be billed directly to all guests.
RESORT CHARGE RATE AND INCLUSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.