Waikiki Connection Fee -
A fee of $30 USD plus taxes per day, per room will be added to guest room charges at check-out.*
- Unlimited rides on the Outrigger Waikiki Connection Trolley**
- Wi-Fi, maximum 4 devices per room
- Local and international phone calls up to 60 minutes daily
- 2 bottles of water daily in room
- Local weekday newspaper (available in lobby - first come, first serve basis)
- Free breakfast for children 5 years and younger with purchase of an adult meal from menu
(at Kani Ka Pila Grille for guests of Outrigger Reef, and Duke's Waikiki or Hula Grill for guests of Outrigger Waikiki)
- Daily Hawaiian cultural activities
- 1 Outrigger souvenir tote bag per room
- Shopping and dining coupon book with savings at over 40 retailers
*Waikiki Connection Fee and inclusions are subject to change without notice and restrictions may apply.
**Nearest trolley stop for Outrigger Waikiki guests is in front of the Duke Kahanamoku Statue on Kalakaua Avenue. Nearest trolley stop for Outrigger Reef guests is on Saratoga Road. Children 17 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
This charge will be billed directly to all guests.
RESORT CHARGE RATE AND INCLUSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
The Voyager 47 Club Lounge will provide guests an upgraded level of service. The club-level accommodations will allow guests the opportunity to get the most of their stay.
Voyager 47 Club Lounge Hours:
Breakfast (7:00 am - 10:00 am) Locally-inspired breakfast bites and premium coffee
Appetizers (5:00 pm - 7:00 pm) Early evening light pūpū (appetizers), signature local cocktails and Kona Brewing Company craft beers.