Turtle Bay Resort and Ocean Villas
57-091 Kamehameha Highway
At Turtle Bay Resort you will discover luxurious amenities, exceptional service and unforgettable natural beauty. With almost five miles of beachfront, Turtle Bay is the perfect place to take in the azure beauty of Kawela Bay, Bay View Beach Lawn and, of course, Turtle Bay.
Only 55 minutes from the energetic pulse of Honolulu and Waikiki city, our oceanfront setting immerses guests in the natural tranquility of Oahu's Fabled North Shore lifestyle. Oahu's spectacular ocean views are on display from every one of the Resort's 443 magnificent accommodations, including our beach cottages, villas, guest rooms and suites. A luxury beach resort, Turtle Bay also features two lushly landscaped pools, championship golf courses by Fazio and Palmer, tennis courts, horseback riding, hiking and mountain bike trails, a surfing school, world-class dining and shopping.
Turtle Bay is also home to Surfer, The Bar - a collaboration between Surfer Magazine and the resort. Come here to talk story with professional surfers, indulge in mouthwatering dishes and enjoy live music.
Turtle Bay is unrivaled on Oahu when it comes to accommodations. Our guests stay at the rarest of locations- a beautiful peninsula surrounded by the ocean. Because this is the northern most point of Oahu, both sunrise and sunset are visible. All 375 Guest rooms and 25 Suites in the wings of the main hotel all feature unobstructed ocean views and private lanais to let the outdoors in. Our classic 42 Beach Cottages provide a spacious escape, with vaulted ceilings, deep soaking tubs and a dedicated Cottage Concierge. The incomparable Villas, overlooking Kuilima Cove, deliver a masterful blend of exclusivity and relaxation from their coveted beachfront location.
For locals and visitors alike, Turtle Bay's Guest Rooms, Suites, Beach Cottages, and Villas serve as the living room and guest room of Oahu's fabled North Shore.
AMENITIES AT A GLANCE:
Turtle Bay Resort
Turtle Bay Daily Resort Fee:
- Main Building (Hotel Room) and Beach Cottages - $46.00 + 4.712% General Excise totaling $48.17 per night (parking is NOT INCLUDED)
- Ocean Villas - $75.00 + 4.712% General Excise totaling $78.54 per night (parking is INCLUDED, for 1 car only. Parking fees will apply for additonal cars.)
The following items are included in the Resort Service Fee:
- Blu-ray with unlimited movie rentals
- GoPro usage available for guests, visit the North Shore WaterShed for details
- Beats by Dr. Dre Pill Speaker use
- Wi-Fi Internet access for in-room and public areas
- Unlimited local telephone calls
- In-room coffee and tea
- Nalu Kinetic Spa Fitness Center access
- Business Center access
- Snorkeling gear usage at Kuilima Cove
- $10 daily Adventure Center credit
- One-hour tennis court usage per day, racket rentals are available for a fee
- 10-Minute Stand Up Paddle Land Demo with Hans Hedemann Surf School
- 30-Minute Golf Clinics courtesy of Turtle Bay Golf
- Use of golf clubs on our practice range when purchasing a basket of practice golf balls
- Live entertainment poolside, special events not included
- Pool chairs with umbrellas, available first come - first served
- Kids Eat Dinner at North Shore Kula Grille, with paid adult entrée, excluding holidays
*$10 Adventure Center Credit is applicable towards any tour or rental item offered only at the Hele Huli Adventure Center or North Shore Shuttle service. Limited to $10 maximum credit per room per day (not per person). Credit may not be combined or accrued across multiple days. Does not apply to merchandise or food items. Not combinable with any other offer or promotion. Availability of rental items, tours, and shuttles is limited. Not applicable to gratuities, insurances, or damage/ replacement charges.
This charge will be billed directly to all guests.
RESORT CHARGE RATE AND INCLUSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Certain restrictions and blackout
dates may apply.
Not all added value/specials are combinable. Subject to change without